Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He Said It!!

Okay, maybe it's just coincidence, but my child has been saying "Mama" over and over again since yesterday! I was upstairs yesterday and Jay was home for lunch. He and Parker were downstairs, and suddenly he yelled, "Baby come here!" Thinking something was wrong, I ran downstairs, only to hear my little buddy saying "mama" repeatedly! I freaked out! But I was thinking to myself, "that's just coincidence, he's only 5 1/2 months old!"

Then later in the afternoon, we were over at my grandma's house, and I had walked out of the room, and my grandma called me in there, and said he keeps saying "mama"! Sure enough, he was repeating it over and over again. I got excited all over again!

Then in the evening, I was in the kitchen making dinner, and heard him in the living room, saying it again and again! We got the video camera out, just so I would have proof, and people wouldn't think I was making it up.. it's definitely on camera, and if I knew how to post a video on here, I would put it on!

Then this morning we were playing and I thought to myself, "let's see if he'll say it today," so I kept saying "parker, say 'mama'" and he said it several times again today! YAY!! I love love love it!! I think it might be more than a coincidence, and I never thought I'd be so happy to hear those words!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's awesome!! It's definitely more than a coincidence - he's learning quickly!! When they start talking, it's just SOOO awesome!!!